WFBB - Economic Development Agency Brandenburg
Wirtschaftsförderung Land Brandenburg GmbH (WFBB) is the central point of contact in the state of Brandenburg for investors, resident companies and technology-oriented start-ups. With its expert knowledge, contacts and close ties to its partners, as well as customized service packages, it offers a one-stop shop for all business and employment promotion services – individually, confidentially and free of charge.
The WFBB provides support for relocations and expansions, for innovations, internationalization and networking, mediates in the acquisition of skilled workers and the advanced training of employees, advises on financing and funding issues, and acts as a guide through the administrative process. As an energy agency, the WFBB is also closely involved in the implementation of the state’s energy strategy.
It is also involved in location marketing:
- Qualified workforce
- Modern infrastructure
- Available commercial and industrial sites – in all locations and at favorable prices
- Highest research density in Germany
- High productivity
- Attractive cost-benefit ratio
- Germany’s lowest municipal taxes
- Best subsidy conditions for business and labor
- One-stop investor service
- High quality of life in the capital region